Saturday 15 September 2012

windows 8 - Image for all WinJS controls list -


Frankly, I'm not sure that this is the right question for this forum. If it is not, feel free to tell me where to post it. I'm just looking for an image that has all the controls provided by WinJS (e.g., rating, toggle switch, list view, flip view, etc.) On MSDN, I find places where it lists all controls (such as) but there is no such image which shows all these controls that I am not using the right keywords during my Google search. Does anyone have any links for this?

This can not be a detailed list, but one of its presentations includes the Windows 8 UI presentation , Where many (all?) Widgets are included when you download, then this presentation is in 05 - UI control folder Here's one of the slides to feel about what you think:

here Enter image details

No comments:

Post a Comment