Saturday 15 September 2012

c# - LightSwitch - Query based on a SelectedItem from another table -


I have two tables, customer and address . A customer may have one or more addresses.

My thoughts are with a list of all my clients on the left as a ListDetail and the right side edition. Under the

version, I have an "Area of ​​Address", which has a list of addresses and selected on one version.

My problem is all my addresses are listed I just want the addresses with the mailing client ID (selected in the first list).

Here's a picture to help you see what I'm talking about: Enter image details here

I can create a button on the first list which displays popups with the selected ID but I do not know how to put a parameter on my address archive.

Please tell me that you need more details.

EDIT: A good example of what I would like is the 'roles' view by default. I did not get to see how to edit this scene how it works, but if you select 'role' then the list of users is only updated to show to those who have this role is.

If your two tables are related (i.e. you have created a relationship between them in the table designer ), The description that you describe should be automatically Using the Add screen wizard, you can tick the "Related data" checkbox for any related table that you want to display for the selected item.

If you have a checkbox for any table, you can still drag the navigation property (when you add a relationship), which is on the left side of the screen designer (with a + next to it).

To do this manually, you need to create an modeled query (on a table or on a query based on another query), for which you Add the integer parameter, then one filter by that parameter .

No comments:

Post a Comment