Saturday 15 September 2012

Rails 4 force_ssl issue? -


In Railway 3, in Railing 3, the force has been forced to produce SSL by producing force_ssl at the top of its controller.

It was ignored for development, which was the behavior I wanted, and to be consistent with the docs for force needed.

In Rail 4, I found that the force_SSL force also for development, which I want is not the behavior (around is easy to work, but more code is needed which I do not want). Apart from this, I do not know where it was replaced from any release notes, so I believe it could be a bug.

I can not find a bug report on this, can anyone else confirm this website? Besides, if yes, then anybody can submit a bug report to the railways (I do not have an account to do this, and nobody wants to make it, if someone else has already).

Easy operation, BTW:

  Rails.env.production? ? Force_ssl: Zero    

This is not a bug-

solution Your problem has been given to

  force_ssl until Rails.env.development is not there?    

No comments:

Post a Comment