Friday 15 February 2013

c# - SCardTransmit() returns empty response buffer -


Using the described structure, I am trying to read from a smart card. I have created an APW command The command structure appears to be correct because it works in Java. When I call the SCardTransmit () function, the command is executed, but it gives an empty reaction buffer of length + 2 bytes. The first two bytes are SW1 and SW2 ones are 6118. I believe this means that buffer has more bytes to read. However, when I change the buffer size, the feedback buffer size changes, but I still get the error code 6118. This is a command command that has received the data command return status 6100, after which I think it means to read more than 0xFF bytes so how do I get to fill the feedback buffer?

The described behavior matches the T = 0 protocol card. You do not receive direct response in that protocol, but the last command has to send the GET RESPONSE command along with the length reported in the return code, here 0x18.

No comments:

Post a Comment