Friday 15 February 2013

javascript - Refresh text input to show caret -


I have the following:

I used to move the solution to move the carat Enabled was the end of the input My problem is that the input does not actually refresh the display of the carat, instead it shows the beginning of the input, what should I do to actually move the scene at the end of the input? I'm using chrome.

  function moveCreateand (L) {if (el.selectionStart == "number") (el.selectionStart == "el.selectionEnd = el.value.length;} and if (typeo L .credtextsterchange! = "Undefined") {el.focus (); Var range = el.createTextRange (); range.collapse (wrong); range.select ();}}    

First click on focus your input element (function () ($ ($ ('$') ()

  $ ('# button'). Val () + 'stack overflowtest'); Trackbacks (Document.getElementById ('input'));} ('#input'). $ ('# Input'). Val ($ ('# input').);   



No comments:

Post a Comment