Friday 15 February 2013

sungridengine - Tools for setting up and running a grid job on Google Compute Engine? -


I need to set up and run "embarrassing" parallel jobs on Google Compute Engine. I am searching.

On EC2, I was using the MIT's Starcluster to set up the cluster, and then I am just submitting a job to the SGE.

Is such tools available for Google Compute Engine yet?

If not, then maybe I will install a Condor Cluster manually to do the job. Hit the buzz

I could not find anything there. To support GCE, the current route of Starclister is to wait for official beeo support for GCE. All this can take a while, so I went ahead and wrote some dragon code to start and end the basic dragon.

I've shared it.

I hope someone gets this as the sample code at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment