Friday 15 February 2013

Integrate QT GUI DLL into my application -


Please note that I am not native in English Sorry for any mistake.

I am very new to Qt (just started yesterday) and have some experience with MFC. I want to know how to integrate Qt GUI DLL into a non-Qt application.

I have created this QT GUI DLL with the wizard: I have just chosen the QT GUI application and changed the "TEMPLATE = app" in the PRU "TEMPLATE = lib", as well as the source code. Change

I've attached the source code here, you can see it.

In the zip file, the source GUI in the "GUI" folder creates DLL. The source "main" in the folder actually loads the DLL and tries to call the function in the DLL.

They compile well, but it seems they do not work.

What is the problem

Do not create QApplication objects in your library only A QApplication should be an object, and it is already made by the main app.

If you need access to the QApplication object from your library, then QApp QApplication Code> macro

No comments:

Post a Comment