Friday 15 February 2013

actionscript 3 - Is there a way to export PSDs using AS3 -


Preparation / Preparation for Criteria

This is a common question I apologize because I am not a "noob" and I know that this is not exactly fit in the format, if you can recommend a better place for this query, then I am all ears if you choose to vote or stop If so, please suggest a choice.

Question

Is anyone aware of any project that already generates a PSD file from SS3?

Background (You can not care about all the things below here that you want to answer only one question, but if I'm interested I can use the hand )

I 've got it

Current plan (and overall goal)

/ P>

I also found a file format.

At this point, my plan is just to start from the top and works my way as the creation of each part of the file (and the Assistant Price Objects), as I go along. Because this will be a very time-consuming process, so I am wondering if there is any other previous work that I can stop.

Eventually my goal is to integrate this code into a mobile drawing project. Working for some time because it is a mobile project, so I have to deal with the possibility that OS to recover the memory of my app In that situation, I need to be able to save / load the current state of the app (currently there are layers of bitmapdata similar to Photoshop, plus PSD f It would be nice to open the files and to be able to open the photo in Photoshop from the photo.)

Version and code to stay in the code

Can be downloaded (Free will be free, no advertising, app is lovingly funded and everyone wishes to use / desire to do something good):

is still working on an iOS release (process can go from the other two stores) The Ada is attached)

code can be found (Flash Bildersprojekt / Fingrpating folder Flash Builder project file).

Legal

The code contained in that repository must be copied back to the site of each authors to retrieve all MIT or Apache licenses To do the original license right now, just in case) I am not an advocate, but I believe that I have fully received everything in this project and in some cases it is only bound to include the licenses and make available my extension of source code. (Fonts have come from Google web fonts and Robobo has been downloaded directly from Google) Any code in com. Modi has written and you can assume that is for now. If someone wants to tell me more legally lover that I am breaking the law, and how, I appreciate it.

The part used by the other parts included in this include

  1. MIT License
  2. License included in the source using the Adobe Permit.
  3. I do not have a license for it (she was not included in it) The author is a Chinese, as I have some difficulty getting to know about her, but she believes that I can get her code I'm safe to use.

    Some pieces of code are in the repository but it is not currently used

    Update after trying for a while I ended up after deciding to finish it because it is that the GET parser / encoder is easy to open and far, and works fine with gyams and works (open source editors).

    I'm not sure about the intended use, but if you are compiling the file in Flash , Then you may be able to use JSFL to export a PSD fla then put JSFL functionality on a single button in a SWF that you load as a panel in the IDE. JSFL is very powerful, although it only works on IDE / locally.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment