Friday 15 February 2013

Android- Buffer size when recording -


I have a question about buffer size. I want to record an audio and save it as WAV . I have two questions by using 'Im':

First of all, what is the equation of buffer size? I know that we can only use AudioRecord.getMinBufferSize (x, y, z) . But I just want to know how it is actually calculated.

Secondly, how to fix that you have the right buffer shape?

Since my application is about audio reading, I need a big buffer size but is not big enough. I want to keep a big buffer size for those cases which the CPU can get distracted.

Thank you for your knowledge. Ã ???? Ã ???? Ã ???? Ã ???? Ã ???? A ?? Ã ???? Ã ???? Ã ???? A ?? ¾a ??? ? I ¼ ??

, int, int)

getMinBufferSize () minimum buffer size is required MODE_STREAM For successful creation of audio track object in

No comments:

Post a Comment