Friday 15 February 2013

oracle11g - oci8 extention not working in php-5.4.3 -


I am using wampserver and I want to use oci8 to connect to the Oracle database I oci8 enabled Does, but whenever I see my phpinfo (); Nobody can tell what is happening. I am searching everywhere for hours but I could not find any solution at all. I'm using WampServer version 2.2 Apache 2.4.2. PHP 5.4.3 and Oracle 11G I execute every time:

  & lt ;? Php if ($ conn = oci_connect ('sys' as 'sysdba', '12345', '// localhost / orcl')) for the Oracle database! '; } And {$ errmsg = oci_error (); Print 'Oracle Connection Failed' $ Errmsg ['Message']; }? & Gt;   

This shows this error:

  Fatal error: Undefined function OCILogon () on C: \ wamp \ www \ IDS \ Index.php Call line 3    

I have a separate php and Apache instead of Apache 2.4 Version is downloaded .2 one ???? PHP 5.4.3 now I am using Apache 2.2.2 ??? PHP 5.2.6 and from the php.ini file on the OC8 line ";" Retrieved semicolon

It was like this:

 ; Extension = php_oci8.dll   

I changed it:

  extension = php_oci8.dll    < / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment