Friday 15 February 2013

How to implement facebook integration in android? -


I want to integrate facebook sdk with my app. I have mentioned the tutorial on devoloper.facebook.com but I I am not able to understand rationally to integrate FB into my current code. I am tired of trying things and I really need help.

In my app this entry is flowing.

Activity A- 1. Login Button 2. Signup Button

A -> Login - & gt; Home

A -> Signup - & gt; Home

Check login activity whether the user is signed or not, and if yes, starts home activity or else HomeActivity starts after receiving user credentials.

I want to convert it to the following logic.

Activity A- 1. Login Button 2. Connect to Facebook 3. Sign Up

A -> Login -> Home < P> A -> Connect with Facebook - & gt; Home (Facebook session opened)

A -> Signup

1. Connect Facebook - & gt; Home (Facebook session opened)

2. General signature - & gt; Home

In the Facebook tutorial page, they are loading various pieces according to state convention. I'm new to Android and it's really hard to implement my existing code for me where I only use the activities. Can anyone provide a sample code or a lead for possible solutions?

Here you will find everything: Follow the steps for.

No comments:

Post a Comment