Friday 15 February 2013

c# - Custom URL to a user control within my custom module -


I am creating a module for dot net enqueak.

This is similar to an HTML module, but with it some customizable users will add it to the page many times. I would like to create a hyperlink that the user can use to view each module individually.

I want to add functionality so that a particular module can be displayed with its contents as it was added on a page.

For example, I add the module 3 times to /News.aspx:

  Article1 Article2 Article 3   

These URLs work To do (without actually creating those pages) (Unique Keys:

  / News / Article 1 Anique / News / Article 2 Anime / News / Article 3 Unity /   

Place the module id as default or a string that the user will enter into the edit page for a module.

How to get it.

This can be achieved in some ways. The most common way is to use FriendlyURL provider You are able to make available to many providers, with source, but with DN 7.1, things will change a bit only because the URL master is getting Integrated Ted in the product, I believe That old version Instead of providers, they have to re-organize against DN 7.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment