Monday 15 April 2013

Cannot use the usb wireless card in virtualbox host:OSX guest:BT5 -


I have tried many solutions in the Internet and all the solutions do not work for me. I use the USB setting USB in the virtual box I set the filter, but it keeps a pop-up error for me



There are errors here:

USB devices Failed to attach the link to 54 msb ....... [0001] in virtual machine BT5.

The USB device 'Random 54 M.USB .......' with UIID (ID) is in use for someone else.

Code of Result: ns_arroarroarfelier (0x80004005)
Components: Host USBDevice: Interface: IHostUSBDevice
Callee: IConsole

< P> Can anyone help me?

VirtualBox for your extension Ralink are not allowed to attach it. I came to know that the Ralink wireless utility or driver will not release it on the Virtual OS on the guest OS. I deleted the cut (make sure I first supported it) and rebooted. Now after VirtualBox OS (BT5R3 in my case) compiling it for the driver, after using the Monrobb RT5370 ST and blacklisting other RT2x00 and RT 2800, it sees it under LSUSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment