Monday 15 April 2013

twitter bootstrap - Three columns in website layout without stacking -


I am creating a new site and I want it to be 3 columns. Only when I look at some mobile phones like Span 3, Span 6, Spain 3, I should only show the middle (span 6) column (with the necessary side scrolling to see the external columns) Could this kind of behavior possibly be Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Is possible with the Foundation?

Edit At least I need to be in the form of all 3 column columns. I did not want to stack them on a smart phone I found to work with the Foundation and was wondering if there is a solution with Bootstrap Currently there are all 3 columns in my bootstrap code?

Foundation

  & lt; Div class = "row" & gt; & Lt; Div square = "small-three large-3 columns" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Household Advertising & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div square = "small 6 large -6 columns" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Household Advertising & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div square = "small-three large-3 columns" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Household Advertising & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

Bootstrap

  & lt; Div class = "row" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "span3" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Household Advertising & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "span6" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Household Advertising & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "span3" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Household Advertising & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; You can check closed canvas slides for zurb Foundation 3 here:    

I do not believe the base or bootstrap support outside this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment