Monday 15 April 2013

osx - Mac eclipse set workspace to dropxbox causes startup crash -


Eclipse was working fine until I decided to switch to workspace in my Dropbox folder. After this, the startup screen will be exposed soon to the people in an attempt to start eclipse, which states that "an error has occurred", in which there is a log file in context. I am pretty sure that when using dropbox as a workspace, I am able to run the eclipse again by going to the terminal and using ./eclipse -clean. I then again tested the problem by switching to my desktop and switching to the dropbox (for workspace) and the eclipse failed to start only when I had a dropbox in the form of a work area, so nobody knows why it is Or how to fix it? Thanks

The first 2008 Mountain Lion of MacBook Pro

that's not in the dropbox anybody Also the name of the binary file has changed, which is disputed in the .metadata folder. I had this problem and this was the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment