Monday 15 April 2013

python - finding corresponding pixels before and after scipy.ndimage.interpolate.rotate -


I hope that it has not been answered already but I have not found it anywhere. My problem is quite simple: I am trying to calculate a partial profile of an image that uses smoky. One great way to do this is:

  1. Find this segment with which I want my profile to start and end my segment
  2. Remove the minimum image < / Li>
  3. Calculate the angle in which my image should be rotated so that a desired profile can be obtained with a good raw,
  4. The quote is called raw.

    This is the theory.

    I'm stuck on (4) now, because my profile should come in raw number array.shape [0] / 2 , but rotate data and columns below Below the lines of zeros sometimes add up. Thus the correct raw number can be transferred ...

    Is any idea to get the correct raw number, for example using the correspondence matrix used by Suspic?

    Thank you. After some time of debugging, I realized that on the basis of angle - usually more and more * n * 45

    Degree - SPP output adds one line and one column to the image.

    A simple examination of the angle connecting one in the index has solved my problem.

    I hope that this will help the future readers of this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment