Monday 15 April 2013

How does Youtube make their embedded videos on facebook fallback to html5 on iOS? -


itemprop = "text">

On the desktop, YouTube's embedded video on Facebook are Flash, when they become HTML5, people share them with my website How do I do this for my video?

I can have Flash version working, but I can not fall back to HTML5 for it. On iOS, my video can not just play embedded on FACEBOOK. Instead, Facebook opens a new window on my webpage.

I have no problem with html5 fallback on my website but on Facebook, how can I do this?

Thank you.

Many services for this, just do a quick search on the Internet, there are services like this:

It tracks that Browser / OS can read flash, run it if enabled, if not, play html5

Most are not free though < / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment