Monday 15 April 2013

PHP able to read Object list of a webservice generated by Asp.net C# -


I wrote a webservice in an asp.net c # which returns a list of one class, now i Whether I want to see the program can read my object written in PHP,

If your answer is yes, would you tell me how and why not answer, what should I add to my code ? I asked this question because when I test my website, I can not find any XML, I am concerned that my website is not working properly.

Please advise me what should I do if I want to show my result in XML format?

  [WebMethod] Public listing & lt; Customer Data & gt; GetFMSCustomerName () {string [] cols = {"V_CUST_CODE", "V_CUST_NAME"}; ArrayList Customer List = (ArrayList) db Select (Column, "Table 1", "", "Order by V_CUST_NAME"); & Lt; CustomerData & gt; Cd = new list & lt; Customer Data & gt; (); Foreign Currency (Detarro Dr. in Customer List) CD. Add (New Customer Data (Dr. ["V_CUST_CODE"]. ToString (), Dr. ["V_CUST_NAME"]. ToString ()); Return cd; }   

My Client Class:

  Public Class CustomerData {Personal String _V_CUST_CODE; Private string _V_CUST_NAME; Public string V_CUST_CODE {receive {this._V_CUST_CODE return; } Set {this._V_CUST_CODE = value; }} Public string V_CUST_NAME {get this._V_CUST_NAME; } Set {this._V_CUST_NAME = value; }} Public Client Data (string V_CUST_CODE, string V_CUST_NAME) {this.V_CUST_CODE = V_CUST_CODE; this. V_CUST_NAME = V_CUST_NAME; } Public customer data () {}}   

I'm excluded from:

      

Actually, you can for more detail please.

It is also good to hope for this help.

You can convert XML to XML using this code System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer I think, it can not help directly in this reply. I hope this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment