Wednesday 15 January 2014

javascript - Using BackFire.js with Chaplin.js -


I want to use Firebase's backfire.js in my chaplin.js application.

Is it possible to use both Chaplin JS archive and backfire.js collection?

/ base / model backbone = Required 'backbone' module Exports = Class Storage increases Chaplin. Collection _ (@ prototype). Backbone Choose Fearbase Model: Model

Add yourself to the backbone object, how should I refer to my code in the example above?

[update]

Backfair Special backbone.collection , which slipped me for a while, I changed this particular object to overwrite these references altogether, but possibly a better way to handle my delicate mind yet. not can.

.. A summary!

[Previous]

A quick overview. Capitalization drop of other words on backbone and firebase:

_ (@ prototype). Firebase Collection

You do not even need to include backbone:

  model = expected model / base / model 'module Exports = Class Expands the Firebase Models Model _ (@proto prototype). Expand the backbone. Freebase Model Start: - & gt; Console.log 'init FirebaseModel' super    

No comments:

Post a Comment