Thursday 15 May 2014

asp.net mvc - visual studio not updating html / javascript to server / browser -


This is an MVC 4 app using a hot towel SPA template whenever I change anything in HTML and / or Javascript So I can clear the browser cache to display the new code. F5, cntrl-F5, shift-F5, nothing works

I am not usually a web dev and I am just learning this. I have done regular MVC before and it was not the issue, what can I do with it, where HTML and Javascript are in my project (i.e. in the / app folder)? I am trying to understand it. I can completely remove the HTML file and run the app and it's still going on as I did. Clear the cache and run and then I can get updates.

This is using IIS Express using Firefox, Chrome, IE ...

Thank you ..

In Opera and Chrome (and possibly others), you can disable caching in 'development mode'.

While in DevTools, the second option in the Settings menu

Disable cache (while DevTools is open)

No comments:

Post a Comment