Thursday 15 May 2014

mapping - Populating a lookup field in MS dynamics -


This is a follow-up question as I am trying to send web-form data through freeform in MS Dynamics 2011 . We had an extension created to send data to MS Dynamics, and it was created in such a way that we can add additional fields because we found that we wanted to collect that data.

Thank you for the people who have many patients in that thread, and some more research on my part, I have now received it through the skull that the lookup values ​​do not have numerical values, but unique IDs ( GUIDs). I also felt how to identify the GUID of a lookup value, but then, when I went to create an array with a GUID to map field data in MS Dynamics, it was populating.

Here are some code:

  $ ConfigData ['FieldMapping'] = array ('first_name' = & gt; array ('name' = & gt; 'first Name ',' value '= & gt; tap),' last_name '= & gt; array (' name '= array (' name '=' gtc: 'email address 1', 'value' = & gt; null) , 'Email address' = & gt; arrays (& gt; 'last name', 'value' = & gt; tap), 'email' = & gt; 'name' = & gt; 'emailaddress1', 'value' = '' '=' '' = ' & Gt; 'new_selfreportedcredithistory', 'value' = & gt; array ('Excellent' => 100000000, 'Good' => 100000001, 'Reasonable' => 100000002, 'Poor' = Array (' Name '= & gt;' campaign ',' ma '= & Gt; Array (' USDA '= & gt;' B53EA05A- '& gt; 100000003,' Bad '=> 100000005,)),' Campaign_Name '= & gt; 2C29-E211-8C3A-78E3B5101ED7' , 'Radio Advertising' = & gt; 8F254BB4-5575-E211-8AAB-78E3B510ED7 ',' Postcard '=> 4F8E216D-9C1D-A211-8DA = -78E3B508542D',) ), 'Cadrered' = & gt; array ('name' = & gt; 'Sodosource code', 'value' = & gt; tap));   

I kept the quote around the GUID, because when I did not leave them in quotes, I got warnings of PHP syntax errors from Dreamweaver. However, when I examine one of my forms and convert a value of that text (Lefthan column) into a form where its GUID is identified, that field is still not mapping. Credit_history field mapping is fine - but this is going to an option set field, not the lookup field. I have copied the option set field mapping because it seems that it can work: it was creating an array to translate our "" which can send our form to the value that MS Dynamics is using Will recognize for the field and thus will know how to generate data.

Do anyone have any idea why this can not work? Alternatively, is my question unclear to troubleshoot? (I know I have not given you a complete code for detail- and when we are planning to make a separate change to expand this group, and when we want to map these areas I can say, 'I am able to understand myself like you, if I can.)

I do not know what you're doing, or how it's working, but CRM SDK In addition, lookup fields is actually type EntityReference which both GUID, and lookup unit of unit logical name as follows. So whatever your process is that translates your data, it must accept the unit logical name as well (all the lower case). Looks like campaign in your case ...

No comments:

Post a Comment