Thursday 15 May 2014

jquery mobile button state remains active in phonegap android -


I have created a button to work in my app, but the problem is that when I press the button the color Varies and remains active after the operation is done. I am using code for the jquery.mobile-1.3.1.min.css

button:

  & lt; A href = "index.html" class = "camerabtn" data-roll = "button" data-icon = "camerabatan" data-iconos = "top" data-inline = "true" onclic = "capturefoto ();" & Gt; & Lt; / A & gt;   

I have tried to use this code to reset the functionality of the active code, but the problem is that when we press the button for a long time, its active status is constant And it remains active.

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('a'). Bind ('click', function () {setTimeout ("$ ('a'). RemoveClass 'Ui-BTN-active') ", 250);});});    

Please see my problem here on my solution. Finally it was fixed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment