Thursday 15 May 2014

Scheme:function assistance -


I am quite new to the plan and, I was thinking of a number that each number was given a given list I have so far to roam in:

  (cube-it-list) (cond [(empty? Lst) empty] [and (opposition (cube-it ( First list) (cube   

But every time I execute the program I get an error and I'm not sure why this help The best way to do this is to get better and effective way

The function looks fine For example, this problem works:

  (define (cube- (Cube-it-list))))))) (* xxx) (define (cube-it-list)) (Cube-it-list '(1 2 3 4 5)) & gt; '(1 8 27 64 125), as a "better and effective way to do this", paste it on @SVK's answer and on the input list, to solve it The idiomatic way is the type of problem in which the input list includes the implementation of a function for each element, to create an output list with the results:  
  (map cube-this' (1 2 3 4 5)) = & gt; '(1 8 27 64 125)    

No comments:

Post a Comment