Wednesday 15 April 2015

Android imageview image quality matter? -


I am writing an Android app that needs to display some high quality pictures (taken from professional DSLR) . The problem is that it can not be displayed from the gallery.

I first select a photo in the gallery. Target photo 2464 * 1632 JPEG, approximately 4.5 m;

Then I need to do it in 800 * 600 seconds and display it in image view:

  image.setImageBitmap (this.bmp);   

The thing is that I have tested the second image that I downloaded the Internet (actually low quality), and it works without problems, can anyone tell me Why can not it be displayed? Due to the fact that large images are difficult to handle due to limited memory, I / O>

Use:

  • Use a webview (this allows you to use pinch and zoom functionality to use those extra pixels
  • Decoding the image downwards Make a display and then put it in an image view and changing the bitmapops and inSampleSize . You are having difficulty in it, consider using it which only needs fixed width and height.

No comments:

Post a Comment