Wednesday 15 April 2015

connect - sharepoint list wont refresh properly -


Hello, I'm having trouble with the SharePoint list, I've got a list associated with a visit, and when I am On-premise, this fast update, I mean that I change the list, click refresh in the Visio app and it has been updated, but on Visio Web Access from SharePoint, it takes a very long time, I press fresh I can, but its choice is a timer, it updates every 2 or 3 minutes, every change i Do yet. The problem is that I need to be quick, sometimes it happens immediately because I change the list to freshly when it has to be refreshed.

Do I have any configuration for that server that updates fast? English is not my native language, so I'm sorry

If you want your changes to show up instantly You can set minimum cache age to zero in SharePoint:

Note that the default value (few minutes) is better in the multiuser scenario Provides rendering performance.

Also note that this seating is not available in SharePoint Online / Office 365 (please correct me if I am wrong).

No comments:

Post a Comment