Wednesday 15 April 2015

Android beginner issue -


Working with Android Framework This is my first time. I followed the guidelines on the Android page to create a test app. Even after doing exactly how to mention, I get such errors (for clarity, I have mentioned some of them) I really can not know how to get here from here. [2013-06-21 08:46:37 - My first app] W / Resource type (7940): Bad XML block: Top size size 122 or total size 8002512 Data size Is larger in comparison






Activity_main.xml: 7: error: error: no resource found that matches the given name (value 'Hint' with '@ string / edit_message')

This activity_man is an Xml file:

   & Lt; Button Android: layout_width = "wrap_content" Android: layout_height = "wrap_content" android: text = "@ string / button_send" /> & Lt; / LinearLayout & gt;   

This is the string.xml file:

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Resources & gt; & Lt; String name = "ap_name" & gt; My first app & lt; / String & gt; & Lt; String name = "Hello_World" & gt; Hello World! & Lt; / String & gt; & Lt; String name = "button_send" & gt; Send & lt; / String & gt; & Lt; String name = "action_settings" & gt; Settings & lt; / String & gt; & Lt; String name = "title_activity_main" & gt; Menactivity & lt; / String & gt; & Lt; / Resources & gt;    

create a string called edit_message

No comments:

Post a Comment