Wednesday 15 April 2015

paypal - switching to payments pro while still running payments standard? -


I am currently using the PayPal payment standard and I am in the process of switching to the pro.

I can not take the standard payment page down (both pages will be hosted on PayPal), until Pro version is ready, because we are constantly paying.

I can not find any information about this that I can test and play with payment payment pro, without users who are appearing on the direct payment standard page. Is this a different URL that goes to pages? Or when I'm ready, is there a case of keeping the pro version alive? I can not really see any button on paypal which is clearly called switch / live etc.

Thaand

Nadeem

"Post-text" itemprop = "text">

Would you like to use the sandbox. Sandbox is an exact copy of the Live PayPal system, except that it is used for the development and testing of a PayPal dependent application.

View

No comments:

Post a Comment