Wednesday 15 April 2015

maxima- How can I execute some maxima script from php? -


I'm new to CAS and. I want to know whether it is possible to do the following:

1) I have a list of parameters a, b, c < / P>

2) In PHP, I have some maximus scripts stored as strings, in which a, b, c , example:

  do {a = random (20); B = Random (20); C = random (20); } While (! (A (gt; B) ||! (B & gt; C))   

such a, b, c for desired values Retrieve the value of a, b, c in PHP

3) in PHP.

Its purpose is to create random questions with the appropriate criteria for the students, how can I execute the Maximal script and retrieve the values ​​of the parameters? Is it suitable for your purpose?

I do not really know how your code works, but if you have a php extension This can work as Php file

  & lt; Keep this line of code at the beginning of php require_once ("extension / Maxima.php"); ? & Gt;   

Reverse For example

  $ Acho;    

No comments:

Post a Comment