Wednesday 15 April 2015

Ruby on Rails Devise -- Redirect after edit profile -


How to use Ruby on Rails after editing my information I use the gem to edit the user page ?

I thought how to do this.

First, make a registration controller my_devise in a new folder named in your app / controllers

Transfer the code> folder, and the newly generated registration controller to that folder.

Next, open registration controller , and change the content to

  class MyDevise :: Registration Controller & lt; Devise :: RegistrationsController protected def after_update_path_for (resource) user_path (resource) and end   

Now, app / view / devise / registrations Code in a new folder named App / View / my_devise / registration > Folder, but Sessions Sessions and Shared Skip Folders Code> Folder

Then, in the config / routes.rb file, line devise_for: users to devise_for: users,: controllers = & Gt; ; {: Registration = & gt; "My_devise / registration"}.

And that's it! I think I have covered it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment