Wednesday 15 April 2015

mercurial - TortoiseHG stop credentials prompt -


"itemprop =" text ">

I do everything I do because it is driving me crazy trying to stop tortoiseHG with enthusiasm for me credentials I am I can not seem to know how to fix this. I need to specify username and enable mercurial_keyring from what I've read ??? Please help me faceplant before my keyboard!

My mercurial.ini file

  [UI] Username = myFirstName myLastName myFirstName.myLastName@somecompany.com [certification] servername.prefix = servername servername.username = myFirstName MyLastName myFirstName.myLastName@somecompany.com servername.schemes = https://servername.somecompany.com/fogbugz/kiln [extension] mercurial_keyring =   

I have updated global setttings ... Surely I do not need to add settings for each store that I add?

postpropix = "itemprop =" text ">

mercurial.ini:

  [certification] servername.prefix = Servername servername.username = login   

You should specify your login as a user name, not your Mercurial display name.

UPD: When you make changes, the name of the display (specified in the [ui] section). It is written in changes and becomes a part of history.

The name used for the authentication (login) is specified in the [auth] section. This is what you will need to write every time the password is not working properly (with a password).

No comments:

Post a Comment