Wednesday 15 April 2015

How to avoid Eclipse blocking keyboard shortcuts -


I have installed a plugin that allows me to create a UML diagram with my code. Unless I found that all keyboard shortcuts (such as CTRL-X, CTRL-Z, CTRL-SPACE, CTRL-SHIFT-F, ..) were all working fine except CTRL-C and CTRL-V. Small squares that appear on the lower right corner and it is necessary at all times.

There are some examples of the categories that appear:

image here Enter details  Enter image details here  Enter image details here

If I click on the message or press Enter, then I can use the functionality. Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying thing or at least reset the eclipse related configuration? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I clearly tried to uninstall the plugin but nothing changed.



No comments:

Post a Comment