Wednesday 15 April 2015

apache - Running Multiple Versions of Passenger for Multiple Ruby-on-Rails Applications -


After installing the passenger API 2 module, it likes me something like this:

 < Code> LoadModule passenger_module /home/passenger/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p290/gems/passenger-3.0.17/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so Passenger Route / Home / Tracer /. RVM / Games / Ruby-1.9.2-P290 / Gemstones / Passenger -3.0.17 Passenger / Home / Tracer / RVM / Weeper / RB-19.2.2-P29 / RUB   

(Sorry, I have a user account that is not passenger . .)

So if I want to use the second version of Ruby which completely uses a different version of Ruby, I believe that it will be something similar with the above configuration But with a different Ruby version, for example:

  LoadModel passenger_model / Chrome / Trasr /. RVM / Games / Ruby-1.9.3-P194 / Games / Penger-3.0.17 / Aust / 2 Escrow 2 /mod_passenger.so Passenger Rats / Home / Tracer / R.V.M. / Games / Ruby-1.9.3-P194 / Games / Penger-3.0.17 Passenger / Home / Tracer / So how can I configure Apache2 (I am not asking for virtual host part)? Because there are two versions of  LoadModule passenger_module  I do not think an Apache 2 server can load two different versions of the  passenger / module , okay?  

I am very confused please help me

Passenger version 4.0.0 supports many Ruby interpreters. The PassengerRuby config option has been made a per-virtual host option, so that you can customize your Ruby interpreter on a per-application basis.

For Passenger 3 you will have to use behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment