Wednesday 15 April 2015

tsung postgresql ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused -


I am trying to db load test postgrascape using sud.
I had provided pgsql.xml in the example folder Tsung-1.5.0.

  • Here is my pgsql.xml:
  • I run tsung using tsung -f test.xml -p pgsql start .
  • I got the following error:

    ssh: Connect to host port port 22: Connection refused

    Can anyone tell me what is the problem and how to solve it?

    You are using server monitoring and you do not have SSH setup. < Pre> & lt; Monitoring & gt; & Lt; Monitor host = "localhost" /> & Lt; / Monitoring & gt;

    Do you really want to monitor the server? If not, you can comment on the code and it should work fine. If yes, then you have to install a password less SSH on your server ...

No comments:

Post a Comment