Wednesday 15 April 2015

Polar chart with highcharts -


I need to prepare a chart like this

It is that I have now with hights This is the rish

I should know how to group a series of each row and how to represent information using columns only, but also lines.

I use the above code to group the column above that one, so what I want now is to represent the column using lines as an example.

  column: {group: false}   

thanks.

Use as a data module instead of objects, see:

 < Code> series: [{data: [{x: 0, y: 10}, {x: 2, y: 15}, {x: 5, y: 12}}}, {data: {X: 0, y : 8}, {x: 2, y: 9}, {x: 5, y: 10}}}, {data: [{x: 0, lower: 3, y: 3.5}, {X: 2, lower : 5, y: 5.5}, ​​{x: 5, lower: 6, y: 6.5}]}]   

less For that bar should start - Now the green bars look like a line is only one problem - you need to determine That should be worth suitable for low to display Y-value, and then must be strip with the appropriate height.

No comments:

Post a Comment