Monday 15 February 2010

Hide WordPress page title -


I have created a page and set it as the main index page for my blog. My problem is that This page displays the title, is there a way to hide the title for that particular page? I know by editing the template file, I can remove the title of the page, but it will remove the title for every page.

Thanks

The easiest way would be to use CSS, so you can use it in your stylesheet Must add a rule that hides the title on the home page.

Good topics from many css classes es to HTML markup. For example, the theme, & lt; Body & gt; Home on tags.

In this way you can hide the page title for the homepage like this:

  .home .entry-title {display: none; }   

Details may vary depending on the topic you are using.

Generally, this is a very powerful tool to customize pages according to type or category. Just check the sections that add your theme to HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment