Monday 15 February 2010

Wufoo: update entry using API -


Using Wufoo's API, is it possible (and if so) to retrieve an entry and update information in it (without having to submit it as another entry)? I can not find any information on the Wufoo API website if this is not possible, then any suggestions for working around it (such as using local DB) I want to create a hybrid app that locally authorizes and uses Wufoo for data collection.

thanks :)

I'm working on a similar project I am on the same issue. After submitting a support ticket, I was notified that the wufoo API does not support this function (updates). Any updates will need to be done externally

Like you, I would like to store my data externally but not in WIFU, so I'm working on some scripts that are available for my Woofo form Webhooks will serve as the endpoint for Whenever a form is presented, one of these scripts will receive that data, stuff it with it, then use the API to bring the modified data back into another Wufu form, which is the original ("Required field , Or the new field that I did reflect the processing).

This second set will be the final destination for data and can only be reached by my code. Yoga will be done by live users in a nutshell, it is a big feedback loop that uses webhooks to trigger the processing.

Hope it helps < / P>



No comments:

Post a Comment