Thursday 15 July 2010

animation - Issues importing animated models from Maya to Blender and then to three.js? -


I have a just question and hopefully someone can answer. I need to get an animated model from Maya to three.js. I know that the only exporter / converter is currently available in three J.S. The format that supports animation is the Blender plugin. Unfortunately, my company works with Maya and Blender does not take FBX. I have already come to know what I need to do, I have to export it from Maya Kalada, import Koleda to Blender, then using the plugin three. JS needs to be exported.

But here's my problem when importing the DAE file from Maya, I get an error:

SAC FWL error: SID " * * "Could not be referred to in skin controller.

There is nothing connected to each bone in the rig and I also tried to export FBX from other autodox applications but each one gives me the same error.

No one knows how to get the Maya animated rig in Blender without any error or error in any other way.

This can not answer your question but three. Two animations from the Js repository use collada. JSON format supported by ColladaLoader.js instead of DAI format:



No comments:

Post a Comment