Thursday 15 July 2010

Setting up a Dynamic Web Project in Eclipse with Tomcat 7.0 -


I have problems installing properly dynamic web projects in Eclipse [Juno] using AxisTomkkat 7.0. I have JRE and JDK 1.7 installed. These are the steps that I have taken:

  1. A token file to be extracted in my c: \ program file \ directory.
  2. New & gt; Dynamic Web Project in Eclipse with Target Runtime [Apache Tomcat v7.0] and Dynamic Web Module Edition [2.5]
  3. Created a index.jsp file in WebContent> gt; Web-INF .
  4. In the tomcat properties, set server space as Use the Tomcat installation . >
  5. Set Deploy Path In this condition as my Tomcat webpage location, C: \ Program Files \ apache-tomcat-7.0.41 \ webapps .
  6. Right-click on Project Folder & gt; Run & gt; Switch to server & gt; On the Local Haholt, the Tomcat v7.0 server

    returns a 404 error when I navigate to http: // localhost: 8080 / ProjectName , but Http: // localhost: 8080 shows the Tomcat Welcome page successfully.

    Is there no way in which I may be lost or any configuration options I have neglected to adjust? Works well in my workspace a while ago, but I am unable to successfully create a new dynamic web project.

    index.jsp in WEB-INF do not keep. Put it in WebContent .

No comments:

Post a Comment