Sunday 15 May 2011

excel - Looking up values from different tables including newly found values -


I have several documents that contain statistical data of companies' performance. There are about 60 different Excel sheets representing different months. And I want to collect data in a large table. The original tables look like something but big:

Enter image details here

Each company takes two lines which represent their profits from the sale of the product and build the product. I need these two numbers.

As I said, there are ~ 60 in these tables and I want to remove information about Product2. I want to put everything in a table where the column represents months and rows - each company The advantages and costs of this can be done easily (I think) with the index function as is the name of all the sheets. The problem I was experiencing is that in some time, other companies enter the market: Enter the image details here

Some of them live, some of them fail. I would like to gather information on all the companies present or present, but the newly found companies spoil the list (in the second picture we see that company BA is in fourth row, not BB). Since the company line changes from time to time, the use of the index becomes problematic because in some cases the results of different companies are in one line

Perhaps something to solve this kind of problem Quick and efficient method?

Any help or ideas will be appreciated.

It seems that you want to add Excel spreadsheets in the form of log in tables. From there, you can create a query that combines the tables together. When the data changes in the spreadsheet, the query will reflect those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment