Sunday 15 May 2011

iphone - UITextField becomes first responder when view becomes visible, but I don't want it to -


It should be simple, but it is headache. I have a scene with UitextField where the user uses some text and click search, it pops up another view controller, and before I leave the scene, I leave the first responder on the text field. When the second scene gets dismissed, the first scene automatically creates the text field as the first responder and I can not find any way to suppress it. Does anyone have any idea how can I stop the keyboard from popping while rejecting another scene?

I tried to resign, the scene viewer in the first viewfinder, no effect. I tried DDAPP in the same scene, but the keyboard popped up and then immediately dismissed which looks awkward.

I appreciate any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment