Sunday 15 May 2011

ruby on rails 3 - Foundation Variables Undefined -


I am a little embarrassed, I can not understand it. For example, whenever I refer to a foundation variable in my scss sheet, I get an error.

Undefined variable: "$ primary-color" (in /my/path/to/mysheet.scss)

My app here. SCSS

  / * * = Need_self * = require_tree ./a_folder * / @import "Foundation / Foundation-Global"; @import "Foundation / _Settings"; @import "foundation";   

I doubt because import s is required after s but when I cancel the order, all my stylesheets Disappears.

What am I doing?

I got the same status in the bootstrap. If using , , all the variables can not be used on custom CSS files.

The solution is to use @import but at any .

I suggest that you need to need , and @import to manually remove the application from your custom CSS files . Css.scss . @import will also work for the asset pipeline, so do not worry, just type a few words.

No comments:

Post a Comment