Sunday 15 May 2011

Why does django.contrib.comments load only default template -


It is quite strange as far as I knew, the DNS always searches in the local dior and then goes into Python is. But it is not in the case of django.contrib.comments.

I am trying to load list.html from the comments local template directory of the app. It is located at the local AP DIR on templates / tips / list / .

Strange part, it does not load, it does not load. It only loads the default found in django.contrib.comments dir.

Why this is happening.

  1. My app is configured correctly

    Since something is going wrong, I want to consider whether the template is in the DIARY or No. Therefore, I quickly loaded

    {% include "comments / list.html"%} and this default file is shown (this is not a custom showing) < / P>

    But I've just changed list.html to list1.html and it's showing.

    1. I have changed the filename from list.html to list1.html and its work.

      Make sure your comment appears above the app django.contrib in your INSTALLED_APPS settings .comments

      When you use Django goes through your application so that they INSTALLED_APPS setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment