Monday 15 August 2011

excel vba - VBA Macro To Search AutoFilter -


I currently have a code that searches for an autofilter, but within the quote I actually search for it I am AutoFilter field: = 5, criterion1: = "CLO"

What do I need

  ActiveSheet.Range (select, select .xlUp) ). Is a code that searches the filter for the word "CLO" in each line. Say, "CLO has been booked" one line explains ... I want to come in search. Currently, my search is not returning any results as it is specifically searching for "CLO".  

Thanks in advance.

Update your code with the following code

  ActiveSheet.Range (Selection, selection. End (xlUp)). AutoFilter _field: = 5, criterion1: = "CLO *"   

* indicates that until the text starts "CLO", the row Will be returned, it is followed regardless of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment