Monday 15 August 2011

java - windows c# application for web browser control -


I'm looking at tutorials for developing C # applications for windows, which can provide an additional functionality for browser controls It's like input fields, text fields such as input fields

When I use Google+, Facebook and Twitter, my blog also uses my native language. (Sinhalese) There is a complexity in my native language when it comes to using it in the computer has its own keyboard but it is really hard to remember. In this case there are some tools for converting English languages ​​into my phonetic word in my language. / P>

i.e.

This online tool helps to change the English letter i.e. my language has a phonetic meaning

i.e. appeal = & Gt; Frightened À''ý½à · ?? (Apple)

This tool was developed by the Colombo School of Computing Sri Lanka. J. S. Sinhalese Conversion Control by English

I need to know how it is accessed in the C # application and running in a special PC, and when I open my web browser (Firefox, IE, Chrome etc).

This system should have been running on the background and should be a system tray icon to turn the work on / off on the browser (or short cut). And when it is turned on.

I'm wondering how can I write a C # app for control of the browser app.

If you can show me a way to start or if I can have a suitable tutorial, guideline, or code sample, it would be great.

I'll check it out for the web browser controls at the bottom of the page In the section also provides a sample of source code.

This system should run on the background and the system tray icon should be on (or short cut key) to turn the function on / off on the browser. And when it is turned on.

What you need is a Windows service, which can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment