Thursday 15 March 2012

arrays - php get youtube user subscription channel videos -


How can I use PHP to get YouTube user membership channel videos and display all channel feeds? I want to create a square or a function where I pass a username, php class will retrieve the latest uploads / activities in the channels subscribed to the user and will display the URL and the title and image, I also have the title and URL un I want to be able to pass in these tasks so that I can save it to the database on any other page I found it, but only for a specific channel

Relevant requests are in the YouTube GDITA API v2 or the new YouTube Data API v3.

Newsblication can not possibly be supported (I do not mention it in), so if you go that route, then you might have to alt = jsonc to bring back an easy-to-parse JSON feed of data E.g.

Option <3> is to use V3 to call. Activities.list () .

No comments:

Post a Comment