Thursday 15 March 2012

unix - Visual Studio 2012: run executable (or addon) on save -


So I have started using Visual Studio 2012 as a new programmer, and I'm going to do this one The way to get the VS 2012 automatically (or at least automatically convert) files save in the Unix line end.

I was found as a means of making executables that can be integrated with VS2010 as a macro. Since VS2012 no longer uses macros, how can I set it so that it can be executed on my files when saving? I do not want to save every file every time I want to save (I save every 30 seconds or out of the deformity).

I started trying to make a pair for this to handle it, but as a start I am afraid that it is a little bit of me.

Thanks in advance for help.

You can do this,

file Click Save, select Save , then save the file, select to prevent encoding, select , another dialog appears, you can choose the Unix format Are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment