Thursday 15 March 2012

vb.net - Add item to comboBox from SQL query -


Hey guys, I want to add items to vb.net in my combo box. But the data I want is on my database.

I have a statement of SQL query here:

  "Choose from Legal_Records (Tag)"   

What do I do I want to add the result of this SQL query in this combo box.

Anyone can help me with this, make it simple TNX people! :)

You can create a contraband view.

Remove Row and Column Header .. You can repeat the dropdown action by adding an "arrow down" button. Add an event on the arrow button button. This should show the grid view. And if you click on a cell on the DataGrid view. You should copy the contents of the selected cell and copy it to your textbox, etc. It will hide the datagrid wich afterwards.

It takes only 3 controls * and with it you can easily manage your datasource. Datagridview). <

No comments:

Post a Comment