Thursday 15 March 2012

Datagridcomboboxcell in datagridview Limit the values vb.net -


itemprop = "text">

I have a combo box that works fine I get value from a database Problem is about 100 rows but all have different values, so when I click on Cambodia it leaves a long list. There is no way to make the list, but the amount displayed is still 100. Here is my combobox code. I New codegrid view combo box column () c3.HeaderText = "Stripes" c3.DataSource = BndSrc c3.Name = "Stripes" c3 as Dim3 .DataPropertyName = "Stripes" c3.DisplayMember = "Stripes" C3.ValueMember = "Stripes" c3.DisplayStyleForCurrentCellOnly = False c3.DisplayStyle = DataGridViewComboBoxDisplayStyle.Nothing c3.FlatStyle = FlatStyle.Standard c3.SortMode = DataGridViewColumnSortMode.Automatic Me.DataGrid Columns.Add (c3)

I think you use c3.maxdropdownitems Do not use shoud

View

No comments:

Post a Comment