Thursday 15 March 2012

dojo - Worklight 5.0.5 generates unalterable inline CSS -


I had a problem while using Vertical 5.0.5 for an Android mobile project today. If this helps, then this project uses Apache Cordova, Dojo Mobile and Varklite Libraries.

The problem is that in some cases, Varkalite automatically generates unwanted inline css during building time. I do not know which component of the varkalite is responsible for it, nor how can I find out how to change this behavior or when it is necessary to stop it may seem like a small problem , But the fact is that it is inline CSS and during construction it means that it is preventing me from affecting it!

A search through Javascript and CSS, both I have built and which are imported for both sides, do not show anything that adds CSS.

Example:

I have the following tags: my HTML:

  & lt; Ul Data-Dojo-Type = "dojox.mobile.TabBar" Bar Type = "Segment Control" Category = "Center Block Container" & gt;   

After creation, it shows in a webkit-based browser (Google Chrome) as:

  & lt; Ul bartype = "segmentedControl" class = "mblTabBarSegmentedControl MblTabBar Center section container mblTabBarNoIcons" data-dojo-type = "dojox.mobile.TabBar" id = "dojox_mobile_TabBar_0" widgetid = "dojox_mobile_TabBar_0" style = "padding-left: 78px;" & Gt;   

The final inline CSS, "padding-left", is what I'm trying to find and destroy. Does anyone know what is responsible for this behavior, and how can I change it? There is not much information about the technologies, but if you can not get rid of CSS then you can use the Important in your own CSS. For example:

  .segmentContainer {padding-left: 0px! Important; }   

This priority gives priority to the padding-left statement going out of priority order, generally I think it is inline, i But ! Important gives your class priority

No comments:

Post a Comment