Thursday 15 March 2012

c# - PushStreamContent sends results back in chunks? -


I am using a new pushstream content unit in MVC4 so that multiple listeners from my web server can stream notifications to iOS customers . NSURLConnection). The messages being sent are JSON. When I send messages less than 1024 bytes, the message sends as expected, a larger message is being sent from this size, but the client causes the message to be received in several segments, each is 1024 bytes.

I wonder what is the best way to get all these messages back for my iOS customers? Is NSURLConnection the only way of results for me, or if I need to implement something that results, if it is a valid json, do not wait for the next result and add the last, and continue till Till it is not valid? What is a better way to do this?

I've found that you are able to adjust the size of the buffer that writes the data to the stream PushStream uses content, however, tricking the figures is the right thing and there are many advantages to keeping this small. To finish collecting data flowing on the client side, I ended up typing my method. For more details, see the following questions:



No comments:

Post a Comment